Would you like to share your story, your advice, or your lessons in life with over 30,000 monthly visitors? Well, the Dollar Mommy Club is always looking for high-quality content to share.
If you have great advice, tips, or tricks to share with our readers to empower and motivate moms and women then we are looking to feature you. Please browse through our website and have a look at the categories and articles that we cover.
We do not accept paid guest posts for promotions. We work with writers to produce unique and valuable content.
Before submitting your article to us, please read our guidelines below carefully to ensure the best chance of being accepted.
• Motivation and support is our focus. We like articles that fit within the genre: Motivation, Success, Inspiration, Life, Success, Parenting, Pregnancy, Travel, Finances, and Self-Help. We also like articles about DIY, food, fashion and home.
• We like our articles to be informative, interesting, positive and uplifting. Articles that are demeaning, ranting of nature, or flat out negative will not be accepted. However, we understand that there are negative situations and experiences and we appreciate articles that will help others overcome negative situations and challenges with positive and actionable advice. You are welcome to write in first person but if you do write in first person we do not allow any self promotions of personal products or services. If our editors feel your article is too self promotional they will not accept it to be published. We want to help our amazing mom and women readers grow and feel inspired. So using long quotes and speeches for the bulk of your point or information is not something we are looking for.
• We normally accept articles that contain 700-900 words. More is fine, but we do not accept articles that contain more than 1500 words. If a long article is written, please make sure to not be repetitive. we’re looking for clear and concise articles that deliver a huge impact.
• Please limit the formatting of your article when submitting. Plain text is preferred. Underline text, bold text, and italicized text isn’t needed. Our editors take care of that.
• Make your article interesting and easier to follow by including subheadings to break up content. Single sentence lines are not what we are looking for. Make sure to submit your article in paragraph format. Short paragraphs make the article easier to read. If you need an example, have a look at any article on our website and you will see how we like to format our content.
• Using images is not required but is recommended. Our formatting team usually chooses what image to put as the featured image of an article. However, if you want to submit a featured image with your article, please attach it to the email. We may or may not use the image you submit with the article, that will be up to our editors.
• We do not promote guest contributors websites, products, or services in the body of the article. Our focus is to provide our readers with practical advice, not for us to promote your products and services. We want to make sure it is worth your while to be a writer. We do allow you to provide 1-2 links within the body of the article to articles you have written. Just make sure they are to articles you have written, not to your eBook or mastermind class or a product you are selling. The links will be reviewed and if the editors feel the links are not relevant or don’t belong, they do have the right to remove them. Links that you submit in your article are not guaranteed to be in there when we publish it.
• Our readers want originality. We will not accept already published content. Whether it has been published on your own personal blog, social media platforms, or with another publication, we will not consider it.
• We do not accept articles submitted in PDF or HTML. Please submit articles in the body of the email or preferably in google docs. Google docs are the easiest and quickest way to have your article reviewed.
Please make sure to read and understand our guidelines before submitting. If you don’t submit your article in the way that we have requested from the information above, we will ask you to resubmit it when it is up to our standards. This will save our editors and our contributors valuable time.
- Since we have thousands of views each week. We prefer that you write at least one article a month. That way it is not only building our brand but yours as well since the more articles you have on Dollar Mommy Club the more traffic you will get to your site. If you have not written an article is the past two months we will remove you from our contributor page since there are those who are more committed to writing for Dollar Mommy Club.
If you have read our guidelines and are ready to submit your article to Dollar Mommy Club then please send the following:
• A short paragraph for your author bio with your first and last name. We allow you to provide two links of your choice in your bio. It can be a link to your website and one social media page or your website and an ebook you have written. It’s up to you. You get to choose what two links you think are most important to you.
• We ask that you set up a gravatar account using your email address so we have access to a current profile picture for your author bio – http://en.gravatar.com(Please provide us with the email address you used for your Gravatar account, not the profile link.) Please do this before submitting your article. (Click here to see how to set up your Gravatar Account if you don’t have one already)
• Completed final draft of your article with a unique working title. Remember, the title is the first thing that catches the readers eye. Be creative but also keep in mind that you want your title to be inviting.
Please send your article to email@example.com with all of the above information in the body of the email or preferably in a google doc.
Thank you and we look forward to publishing the best content online!
Wait! Before you go...
Are you pregnant? Then you don't want to miss out on your change to get 7 FREE Easy Tips To Help You Have A Stress-free Pregnancy!
Enter your email below now!