I am so excited that you are interested in doing a guest post for Dollar Mommy Club.
Dollar Mommy Club is for all types of mammas. We cover topics such as being a mom, first-time mom, pregnancy, postpartum, truths about motherhood, happy mom, stressed mom and anything mom life-related!
We look for unique and never been published blog posts about:
- Personal stories about being a mom
- Inspirational pregnancy stories
- Postpartum tips
- Newborn advice
- The first year of life
We are looking for any blog posts that are helpful and inspiring for moms.
*Now please be aware that not all blog posts will be accepted. But that does not mean that you can’t try again.
If your guest post gets published on Dollar Mommy Club you’ll get:
* Author bio promoting your blog, social media or products
* An opportunity to become a contributor if you guest post more than 3 times
* You’ll get promoted on our social media platforms
* A new audience for your blog…YAY!
* Potential traffic from Dollar Mommy Club
* Experience writing high-quality blog posts
* A community of amazing moms just like you
* Mom support…because mom life can be hard!
Write a blog post for Dollar Mommy Club
Dollar Mommy club is receiving 1800 visitors a day! And we continue to grow and grow so this will help your mommy blog get some new exposure!
Guest Post Requirements:
- The guest post should at least be 1,000 words
- How to or lists – This means that all headlines should be a list post or How to’s except for personal mom stories.
- Use subheadline – H2 or H3
- No affiliate links– This is a place for moms to get advice from other moms not to be sold on things.
- Please link to at least 2 other posts on Dollar Mommy Club
Ready to submit your ideas?
Please email me at (email@example.com) with your blog post ideas.
If you are approved you will get access to the back end of WordPress in Dollar Mommy Club.
You will be given a user profile and your own password to log in! and if you would like to write for us again you can log in and write a post for a review! Depending on the number of submissions we have your post will be posted 2-5 weeks out.
So now what?
When your post is published on Dollar Mommy Club make sure to share it with your family and friends on your social media platforms.
This will help grow your mommy blog, audience, traffic and even give you credibility in the blogging niche!
Guess what!? We will also share your post on all our social media platforms as well.
Now PLEASE do not copy your blog post and share it on your blog or another one.
You do have the right to your content but if you decide to publish it on another website, we will unpublish it from our site.
This is to avoid duplicate content out there because having duplicate content makes things confusing for search engines and won’t benefit both our blogs.
If you loved guest posting for Dollar Mommy Club, we would love for you to guest post again! remember if you guest post for than 3 times you will be added to our contributor’s page! WoooHooo
Get ready to share your advice, tips, and inspiration with other mommas!
Join The Club
Join 50,000 Wonderful Moms Every Month. Be the first to know about articles, freebies and special promotions!